Assist the Pro-Am amateur caddies and players and support Pro caddies throughout the week. Shuttle Pro-Am participants via golf carts and maintain the bag drop as players and caddies arrive. Support PGA TOUR caddies with registration and parking. Duties require standing in the sun and moving between locations frequently throughout the shift.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waiting list for the 2024 tournament.
Just about anyone is eligible as long as you’ll be within 1.5 hours of Hilton Head Island during tournament week and can work at least 16 hours, or 4 shifts, depending on the role. Please note: Some roles require additional training and there’s a $125 volunteer registration fee, which covers:
- RBC Heritage official volunteer uniform: hat, jacket, shirt ($370 value) and badge
- Meal ticket for each day you work good at all concession stands
- Preferred parking and shuttle transportation
- Invitation to the Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Opportunity to buy two discounted tickets