Since the safety and well-being of everyone is of the utmost importance, please adhere to the standard tournament policies. All individuals will be subject to security screening, including metal detector screening and inspection of bags. Tickets must be worn at all times on tournament grounds.
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
• Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used
• Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week
• Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use
• No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage)
• Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week
• Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas:
* The Ultra Club * Inside Clubhouse * Concessions located at holes 9, 10, 13, 15, 18 * Neighborhood roads
• Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media
• All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed
• Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket
Please see the back of your ticket for the complete terms of the Spectator Mobile Device Policy. The ticket back language is also located here: https://www.pgatour.com/tourna...
The PGA TOUR players can’t wait to see guests back on-site, but please understand, for the health and safety of everyone on property, no handshakes, fist bumps, autographs, photographs or selfies are permitted at this time. Please respect their space and watch your distance. No memorabilia including pin flags, photos, trading cards, balls and other sports paraphernalia are allowed on the tournament grounds.
PROHIBITED AND PERMITTED ITEMS
Items not allowed on the course may be checked at Guest Services. Chairs left overnight will be removed by course maintenance.
BLEACHERS are located throughout the course. Access is on a first-come, first-served basis and is free for all spectators. Wheelchair accessible viewing areas are located at the 9th, 13th, 15th and 18th greens.
THE HERITAGE LAWN is a popular and fun spectator area that starts just past the 16th green and ends along the 18th fairway. It is a great location to meet up with friends to watch the Golf Channel and CBS Sports broadcasts on a large video board. A variety of activities are offered on the Heritage Lawn.
LIBERY OAK EXPO
LIBERTY OAK EXPO area is located in the Marina next to the Harbour Town Lighthouse. Spectators are invited to visit the display tents to view and interact with promoted products.
RBC HERITAGE MERCHANDISE PAVILION is located between the 1st and 9th holes. Additional pop-up tents can be found on the Heritage Lawn and at Liberty Oak.
FIRST AID STATIONS
FIRST AID STATIONS can be found in the Harbour Town Golf Links parking lot and the Heritage Lawn. If the need for medical assistance should occur, please notify the nearest RBC Heritage Volunteer.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
CONCESSION STANDS are located in the following areas and feature specialty items from The SERG Restaurant Group and are staffed by volunteers from local civic and non-profit organizations: • between 1 and 9 fairways • 2nd green/7th tee • 8th green • 10th fairway • 13th green • 15th green • 18th fairway • Heritage Lawn/17th green
Clubhouse Ticket Pack holders may purchase food and beverages at the CLUBHOUSE, the 8th green OASIS and the 15th green CLUBHOUSE II.
FRASER'S AT THE PAVILION
FRASER’S AT THE PAVILION is open to all spectators and is located under the Clubhouse adjacent to the 10th tee.
THE ULTRA CLUB
THE ULTRA CLUB sells food and beverages behind the 18th green. Open to spectators of legal drinking age.
TITO’S STILLHOUSE on the Heritage Lawn offers cocktails for spectators of legal drinking age.