Heritage Expo Areas
Capture your brand story and share it with 130,000 golf enthusiasts. Two unique areas define your opportunity to promote your brand, products and services and speak directly to your target audience.
The Heritage Lawn Expo
“The place to be” location for spectators to gather down the stretch of holes 16 through 18.
Located in the midst of hospitality tents and skyboxes, a video board and concessions creating an atmosphere for fans to spend hours of enjoyment.
Tent Size - 10’ x 20’
Liberty Oak Expo
Just outside the gates and on the way to and from the bus depot, the Liberty Oak is a destination along your journey to the RBC Heritage.
Located in the Harbour Town Yacht Basin, this picturesque area is where spectators attentions can be captured before, during or after their time at the RBC Heritage.
Tent Size - 20’ x 20’
• Open Thursday – Sunday
• 10 sponsor named badges for access to the tournament grounds
• 20 any-day tickets for single day access to the tournament grounds
• 2 sponsor parking hangtags for Thursday-Sunday
• A 20% discount off the gate price on the purchase of additional badges
• Brand recognition on Expo Tents
• Listing and link under Corporate Sponsor page on the official tournament
website at www.RBCHeritage.com and the tournament-specific website at
• Custom tent sizes can be considered for interested parties
Small Business Opportunities
Video Board And Shuttle Bus Advertising
We partner with WHHI TV to provide advertising opportunities on the tournament video boards and the general spectator shuttles. It gives local businesses a unique way to share their message with 135,000 spectators throughout event week.
VIDEO BOARD :30 spot 168 airings Cost: $3,350
SHUTTLE BUS :30 spot 80,000 impressions Cost: $3,800
Patron Sponsor Package
• 12 Daily Clubhouse Tickets for Thursday-Sunday (48 total) for access to the
tournament grounds and Harbour Town Clubhouse
• One VIP parking hangtag good from Thursday-Sunday
• Listing in official pairings guide
• Listing and link on the official tournament website at RBCHeritage.com and
the tournament-specific website at PGATOUR.com