The 50th annual RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing is all about great golf, great drinks and great fun ... all on beautiful Hilton Head Island. But we’re missing something!
We’re looking for a 50th Anniversary Signature Cocktail! Do you have the bartending skills it takes create this signature drink for us?
Here's how it works:
- You must use Tito's Handmade Vodka.
- You must be 21 years of age, or older, to enter.
- The contest runs February 1 through February 28. All entries must be submitted by 5 pm EST on February 28, 2018.
- You can submit your drink recipe below. Be sure to include both the signature recipe and a photo of the drink. It's all about presentation, right?
On February 28, an upscale and beloved food and drink influencer (to be announced soon) will narrow down entries to the top finalists. From there, they will make the 5 top drinks, test them out and officially announce the winner.
What's in it for you? If you win, you'll get:
- Your drink officially named as the “50th Anniversary Signature Cocktail” served at the Plaid Par-tee on National Tartan Day in April.
- Two complimentary Clubhouse Badges and a private meet-and-greet session with past PGA TOUR champs following opening ceremonies. Travel and stay accommodations not included.
- A free year-long subscription to LocalLife Hilton Head Island and Bluffton.
- A Tito's cooler packed with golf goodies!
- Bragging rights—YOU are the best mixologist on HHI!
Sponsored by RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing and LocalLife Hilton Head Island and Bluffton.